Let our doctors treat your employees on site in your office.
- Convenient. We set up a wellness room right in your office.
- Cost-Effective. There is no cost to employers to offer this service to their team.
- Proactive. Consistent appointments with our chiropractors help your team counterbalance stress and invigorate the workplace culture.
- Comprehensive. Our suite of services includes chiropractic care, physical therapy and acupuncture to meet the unique needs of each patient.
- Accommodating. Flexible appointment windows work with your employees' busy schedules.
- Efficient: Appointments last between 15 and 45 minutes, depending on patient needs.
SPENDING LONG HOURS IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER CAN CREATE CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- Back, neck and shoulder tension
- Poor posture
- Muscle strain and stiffness
ON-SITE WELLNESS SESSIONS WITH MADISON SQUARE WELLNESS DOCTORS HAVE VAST BENEFITS.
- Counter-balance stress
- Increased productivity
- Energized workplace culture
- Relief of chronic pain
+ Why Corporate Wellness?
- Eliminates need to take time off of work to travel for appointments
- Optimizes your teams health
- Decreases out of pocket health expenses
- Increases Productivity
- Elevates Workplace Culture
+ How does our Corporate Wellness Program would work?
Madison Square Wellness brings chiropractic care on-site to your company! We bring all the equipment needed. Ideally, we work with your Wellness Director to establish a “Wellness” room at your office, if you don’t already have one (or we can work to schedule the use of a conference room one or two days a week). We store our equipment and set up the room each week at those sites.
+ What are the benefits of having a Chiropractor come to our company?
Chiropractic services can help reduce low back pain, muscle tension, neck pain, and headaches - all of which are exacerbated by sitting at a desk for long hours every day. We take a proactive look at improving posture and flexibility. Taking a few moments each week to focus on your health can mean better productivity, and a much more positive mood.
+ What services does Madison Square Wellness provide?
We recommend that our Corporate Accounts begin with chiropractic services to acclimate employees to the wellness concept. We can then provide a host of services to you, including physical therapy and acupuncture, which are a great adjunct to chiropractic care.
+ Is there a fee for your doctors to come on-site?
There is no fee or charge to your company for us to be on-site to provide our services.
+ How do you charge employees?
We take care of all administrative aspects, including filing of insurance claims, billing, and scheduling. We pride ourselves on the concierge approach we take with respect to the care of our patients.
+ Do you require a certain number of appointments a day?
No we do not. We generally find that when patients experience the benefits of our services, word gets out and everyone wants in!
+ How do we get started? What is the first step?
To introduce our services we would host a complimentary chair massage event. This is a wonderful way to build excitement among your team. And who doesn’t love a mini massage at work?! The details of this are outlined below. Our office will provide you with a content email to send to your team that introduces our services and provides a link for them to sign up for a massage. Dr. Shure and his team will be on hand to introduce our services and offer mini chiropractic consultations. We work very hard to make these events engaging and informative.
+ Why do you call yourself a "concierge practice"?
We call ourselves a concierge practice because we handle all aspects of administration in house. We handle all scheduling of appointments, insurance verification and correspondence, and billing. This completely removing your company’s team from any administrative responsibilities.